LOCATION: Bangalore (India) and Remote (Candidates outside India)
* Relocation for chosen candidates from India will be only effective post Covid regulations are normalized, and work operations returns to regular pattern.
2 POSITION OPEN FOR THIS ROLE.
BII World is looking to recruit young professionals from the B2B Conferences industry. We have an opening for a Delegates Acquisition Sales Executiveto sell attendance participation packages for our digital transformation, healthcare and workplace innovation conferences.
Hiring and joining is immediate. Candidates with conference delegates sales experience from 1 to 3 years will be considered for the opportunity. Experience in selling conference delegate packages to potential the banking, healthcare, and enterprise sector across Middle East, Africa, and Asia is an advantage.
This role is for selling delegate attendance participation packages.
Your primary job function is to sell a range of ‘attendee participation packages’ over the telephone to existing and new business prospects to attend and be involved in Hybrid/In-Person conferences. Additionally, you must be able:
- To research new leads and follow up existing leads
- To maximize sales time by targeting effectively the correct clients, their role, and their companies
- To generate maximum revenue on any event you are selling on
- To work within a team environment towards team goals
- To meet or exceed personal targets, revenue targets and call time rates
- To meet or succeed yearly and monthly revenue targets by selling consistently to all possible targets; repeat delegates, new clients, and prospects.
- To convince the prospect of the benefits of attending our events
- To exchange information and give necessary feedback as and when needed by colleagues in different departments at the office
- To make at least 20 pitches per day on average – the role requires significant time on the phone to contact clients and prospects.
- To complete accurately and send the daily sales report sheet to your line manager
- To sell on whichever event as necessity demands as directed by your line manager
- To be able to work extra hours as and when required
- To ensure that business conduct reflects an enthusiastic and efficient image of the department
- You will be present at certain events and meet clients directly
- To sell packages primarily for events in the Middle East, Africa, and Asia at tech-related events focusing on digital banking, healthcare, and workplace innovation.
Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience – Necessary:
- Previous work in telesales, phone-based marketing, and/or business-to-business sales ideally from the MICE/Conference industry
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Microsoft Office
- Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Highly motivated, ambitious, and constantly striving for excellence and success
- Customer-focused and knows how to build and maintain relationships
- Self-motivation/drive with a work ethic based on never giving up.
- Business acumen
Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience – Desirable:
- Knowledge of digital banking, healthcare, and workplace innovation
- Bilingual or multi-lingual – English as a primary language and can ideally speak Arabic, French, or Spanish
- Previous Use of a CRM system
SEND YOUR RESUME TO