LOCATION: Bangalore (India) and Remote (Candidates outside India)
* Relocation for chosen candidates from India will be only effective post Covid regulations are normalized, and work operations returns to regular pattern.
1 POSITION OPEN FOR THIS ROLE.
BII World is looking to recruit young and enthusiastic professionals from the B2B Conferences& Eventsindustry. We have an opening for a Event Marketing Associate to deliver marketing campaign of our conferences and events for our banking, digital transformation, healthcare and workplace innovation conferences.
Hiring and joining is immediate.Candidates with events and conference marketing experience from 1 to 3 years will be considered for the opportunity.
Your primary job function is to build and deliver marketing campaigns for our events to attract audience traffic to the event be it sponsors, delegates, associations and partners.
- Drive all marketing functions within the scope of marketing an event.
- Content Marketing – Draft of emailers, Press Articles, advert copy, social media posts, design and concept development for adverts, website, creative content and new idea generation.
- Media Communication – identifying key media partners, industry influencers and associations/institutes that can elevate the event’s profile, invite, coordinate and stablish lasting relationship with them for the company as event partners.
- Digital and Social media marketing – event listing, article listing and sourcing content from varied digital platforms. Knowledge in website layout and trends and basic website needs. Responsible for the social-media promotions of the working events.
- Reports and Analysis – Maintain complete analytics of all marketing functions. KPI and weekly analysis reports to reporting manager.
- Drive marketing influenced pipeline and generate Marketing Qualified Leads (MQLs) through social media, emailers and varied marketing functions.
- Reporting to the Director of Marketing
- Work closely with thedesign and web teams.
- Team strategy and coordination with Project Director /Conference Production Director/ Conference Director, Delegates Sales, Sponsorship and Coordination team to develop the event’s strategy and objectives.
- Effectively promoting conference speakers, sponsors and partners across social media
- Proactively participating in all team meetings, project meetings, putting forward observations and innovative ideas to drive the success of the events, marketing and the wider team activities
- To be physically present at events when required
Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience – Necessary:
- Sound knowledge of channels such as Google Analytics, SEO, Adwords and main social media channels, basic knowledge in content creation for marketing collaterals.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Demonstrate fluency in both written and spoken English
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Highly motivated, ambitious, and constantly striving for excellence and success
- Customer-focused and knows how to build and maintain relationships
- Self-motivation/drive with a work ethic based on never giving up
- Business acumen
- 1 to 3 years of conference marketing experience
- Previous experience in a marketing role in a B2B environment
- Knowledge of managing email, marketing automation tools, plugins and extensions
- A proven track record of assisting in successful marketing communications campaigns
- Good knowledge of digital marketing practices
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise relevant tasks
Background Knowledge, Skills & Experience – Desirable:
- Knowledge of banking, digital transformation, healthcare, and workplace innovation
- Bilingual or multi-lingual – English as a primary language and can ideally speak and write Arabic, French, or Spanish
- Previous Use of a CRM system
SEND YOUR RESUME TO