East Africa Fintech Customer Show
Presented to you by BII World, the East Africa Fintech Customer Show is a spin-off from the Africa Bank 4.0Summit series and it brings together the best in customer experiences, banking operations, technology, digitaltransformation and service quality from Africa’s Fintech, Banking and Insurance sector to address solutionsaround enhancing digital experiences in financial services.
This must attend virtual summit focuses on reshaped priorities for financial services providers and how can theycapitalize on new technology to achieve digital excellence, enhance customer engagement, bring more value--addedservices to their customers, through an array of opportunities in collaboration with partners who haveeasy access to your customer, and partners who can improve your technology to retain a volatile customer base.
What will you learn
- Enhancing Customer Experience with the Ideal Digital Banking Strategy
- Paving the Path towards a World-Class Customer Experience in Fintech
- Why is social banking essential to win the customer’s trust in Fintech?
- Improving with Customer Engagement Technologies and the Future of Work
- How is AI driving Customer Engagement efficiently and increasing productivity?
- Leveraging with Customer Data to improve Experiences
- How does conversational AI matters to digital experiences in Fintech?
- KEYNOTE ADDRESS | Customer Experience: Crafting the Ideal Digital Banking Strategy
- LEADERS PANEL |Paving the Path towards a World-Class Customer Experience
- EXCLUSIVE PRESENTATION | Digital Transformation and CX
- CUSTOMER PANEL | Improving with Customer Engagement Technologies and the Future of Work
- SPEAKER PRESENTATION | Embedding a Culture of Design Thinking across your Digital Transformation Strategy
- DIGITAL PANEL |Deploying AI and Automation to Drive Customer Engagement, Efficiency and Productivity
Fintech, Banks, MFIs, Insurance, and Financial Service Providers:
Chief Customer Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Chief Information Officer, Chief Innovation Officer, ChiefTransformation Officer, Chief Strategy Officer, Chief Digital Officer, Chief Quality Officer, Group Executives andHeads of the following departments:
- Retail Banking
- Digital Banking
- Branch Banking
- Core Banking
- Software Engineering
- Customer Experience
- Customer Insights
- Customer Transformation
- Business Operations
- Operational Controls
- Digital Channels
- Alternate Channels
- Delivery Channels
- Digital and FinTech.
- Digital Experience
- Digital Design
- Digital Transformation
- Service Quality
- Operational Excellence
- Process Excellence
- Artificial Intelligence
- Continuous Improvement
- Process Automation
- Process Improvement
- Process Champions
- Process Design
- Service Design
- Lean, Six Sigma
- Retail Operations
For more information about the Event, Register your interest